- Single Family · 1 Unit
19 Rutledge Ct East Brunswick, NJ 08816 Get directions$321,000 $200/Sq. ft.
- Age 36 Years
|7||Frost Elementary School||K-5||0.7 mi|
|6||Hammarskjold Middle School||6-7||1.2 mi|
|7||East Brunswick High School||10-12||1.9 mi|
|6||Churchill Junior High School||8-9||3.5 mi|
|NA||Kiddie Academy Private School||PK-4||0.6 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 19 Rutledge Ct
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.
Find out what your home is worth
- Hanne (Jane) Eid 2017 Lifetime Achievement Award, 2017 Top 10 Individual in Units for all Re/Max of NJ Agents Broker with 23 years experience
- RE/MAX First Realty 557 Cranbury Road, Ste. 223, East Brunswick, NJ 08816
- Mobile (732) 921-0906
- Office (732) 257-3500
- Email REMAXJANEEID@GMAIL.COM
- Areas Served Middlesex County, Mercer County, Monmouth County, East Brunswick , Edison , Franklin Park , Monroe Township , Parlin , Somerset , South River , Spotswood , New Brunswick , North Brunswick , Highland Park
- Specializations Foreclosure, Investment Property, Relocation , Resale , Residential , Townhouses, Condos